Top Keyword Research Tools for September 2022
- Enjoy the power of big corporations & spy on your competitors
- Find high converting keywords for your marketing strategy
- Audit your website & track your SEO progress
- Generate reports for clients and colleagues
- Discover the best SEO tools & the best SEO tools free trials
Updated September 2022
Super easy to use SEO suite. Fast, simple & highly accurate. Chrome & Mozilla extensions. 24/7 live chat support. Outstanding!
Over 3,856 people have picked Mangools today
Great Value For Money
The Ultimate SEO Toolkit. Super fast, reliable & easy to use. Web and mobile apps. 24/7 live chat support. Outstanding!
Over 2,788 people have picked SEMRush today
All-in-one SEO package. Effective, easy to use & comprehensive. Web and mobile apps. 24/7 email & phone support.
All-in-one SEO platform. Easy to use & comprehensive. Chrome, Mozilla & Opera extensions. 24/7 live chat support.
Surprisingly great SEO tool. Cost effective & easy to use. Available on web & mobile. 24/7 live chat & email support.
Consistently good SEO tool. Available on web & mobile. Has live chat & email support
Handy SEO tool. Available on web & mobile. Has live chat & email support.
Accurate SEO tool. Available on web & mobile. Has live chat & email support.
A complete SEO platform. Available on web & mobile. Has live chat & email support.
But it can be made easier with the right tools.
There’s no better way to rank higher on Google than by having a pro set of SEO tools in your online marketing arsenal that will help you optimize your site’s visibility through some very powerful SEO strategies.
Google uses over 200 factors to decide page and site rankings and unless you’re a machine getting it all right is outright impossible.
Page rankings and site placement can be a tricky business, especially for those who don’t know the ins and outs of SEO.
Thankfully, the internet is full of resources for those who want to learn, including SEO tools.
This blog post will help you discover the top SEO tools so that your marketing campaign stands out from the rest.
Here are a few advantages of SEO tools:
- Analyze competitor strategy. The fastest way to learn and improve is by observing your competitor. Tools like SEMrush give you a thorough competitor site analysis. You can then copy and enhance strategies that work.
- Manual SEO audits are slow and expensive. In contrast, SEO tools perform SEO audits fast, affordably, and more efficiently. Screaming Frog, Majestic, and SEMrush are perfect for SEO audits.
- SEO tools are excellent keyword generators. Everything online runs on keywords and having access to a list of relevant, high converting, low hanging key phrases is striking a gold mine.
- Monitor your SEO campaigns and KPI’s. SEO campaigns are broad and span several metrics and platforms. SEO tools allow you to track your site performance on social media and search engines. Tools like Raven can even track individual keywords across platforms.
- Data is the SI unit of SEO. Unfortunately, crunching numbers is not for everyone. SEO tools can visualize your data into easy-to-understand graphs and reports.
- Excellent ROI and cost reports. SEO tools map lead conversions, site traffic, and sales funnels. All this information is critical to gauge the ROI for your SEO investments.
Mangools is the perfect tool for marketers and digital practitioners because it’s affordable, user-friendly, intuitive SEO software that packs a punch when you need to research potential keywords or improve your search engine optimization.
Mangools includes the following:
– KWFinder (Keyword research tool) – Access to over 80 million keywords for search engines, social media networks, blogs, websites, etc.
– SERP Checker (SERP Analysis) – Gives you rankings, impressions, backlinks, and more.
– SERP Watcher (Rank Tracking) – Track your keywords in hundreds of search engines worldwide so that you can understand how they are performing over time.
–Link Miner (Backlink Analysis) – Show you where your links come from, what anchor text is used for these backlinks, and who the linking site owners are.
–Site Profiler (SEO Insights) – Shows you how your website is performing and what needs to be done to improve the rankings.
- It has an excellent user interface that is quite simple to use. It delivers a great user experience.
- It prides itself in having a customer care team of enthusiastic SEO practitioners. This means that experts will sort all your SEO issues.
- Mangools is affordable compared to other top-tier SEO tools, which endear it to users.
- It’s an overall excellent SEO tool.
- It has no organic link report, which may affect your site SEO audit efforts.
- It only supports a maximum of 10 simultaneous logins, which may be a hindrance in big organizations.
Basic – from $29.90/month
Premium – from $39.90/month
Agency – from $79.90/month
SEMrush is a popular SEO tool utilized by over 7 million customers globally. With fantastic features that help rank your site, optimize online content and track SEO campaigns it’s no wonder why SEMrush has been the go-to for marketers all around the world since 2009!
– Keyword Research Tool: Use this tool to find keywords for SEO. It’s a very in-depth and powerful report, so be sure to take your time scrolling through when looking at it!
– Site Audit Tools: This is an easy way to find out if you’re doing things right. You can find broken links, duplicate content, and more!
– PPC Campaigns: This is a great tool for getting better results with your advertising campaigns on Google AdWords or Bing Ads. It’s easy to set up and learn how it works in minutes.
– SEMRush Web Analytics: This tool is a good one for finding out where you are currently ranking in SERPs, and it’s easy to set up.
– Rank Tracking Tools: You can use this to monitor your position on Google as well as Bing, Yahoo! And Ask.com.
– Social Media Analysis Tool: This is one of the best tools if you want social media data on your competitors or yourself. It helps show what posts are getting the most engagement on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
– People Analytics: This is a great tool for finding out more about your social media followers or those of competitors. It’s easy to set up and you can get some interesting data from it!
– Competitive Intelligence Toolset: This is one of the best tools that SEMRush has because it combines all the features you need to do SEO analysis. It’s easy to get a detailed overview of your competitive landscape and analyze their performance in SERPs.
– Lifetime access to the entire SEMRush product suite
– Unlimited data for one low price
-The in-depth reports help improve your website’s performance.
-The Keyword Tool is an excellent, free tool that helps you find long-tail keywords with low competition in less than 30 seconds.
-SEMRush is constantly updated with the latest data from Google, Bing, Facebook, and other sources of advertising information so it’s always current.
– The interface can be hard to navigate and get used to.
– It’s a bit more difficult for beginners who are just starting out.
– Costs a monthly fee if you’re not committed to lifetime membership.
Pro Plan – from $119.95/month
Guru Plan – from $229.95/month
Business Plan – from $449.95/month
SE Ranking Review
SE Ranking is an affordable, multipurpose SEO tool trusted and used by over 500000+ users globally. SE Ranking has been a top choice for 1000s of businesses worldwide because they can offer everyone from beginners to experts with helpful tips on how to rank higher on the search engine results page (SERP). There’s also access available 24/7 so you can always receive help when it matters most.
SE Rank offers both beginner-friendly and more advanced features that allow business owners or entrepreneurs alike to take advantage of their low prices without being stuck between two different subscriptions packages like other companies often do – this is why there are now well over half a million people who use SE Ranking!
- It has a good variety of tools for all SEO needs.
- Page and website audit tools give step-by-step marketing plans, perfect for beginners.
- Weekly email reports of ranking data allow users to be on top of their SEO game always.
- It offers simple services. Some of its paid features are free on other apps.
- The user interface is hard to use and is not beginner-friendly.
- The keyword database is not big enough and lacks a PPC research tool for countries.
Essential Plan – from $31 /month
Pro plan – from $71 /month
Business Plan – from $151 /month
Serpstat is a platform that can be used by marketers, SEO professionals, Ad agencies, and content creators. Serpstat automates all of the processes involved in search engine optimization to make it easier for users to grow their business online without having any previous knowledge or experience with SEO whatsoever.
Serpstat has an incredible keyword database with over two hundred million keywords, and its database is updated on a daily basis. This search engine optimization tool also has a backlink analyzer that displays the number of links to each page from external sites as well as an estimate of how many visitors you will receive from these pages.
- Rank Tracking – following the changes in positions of your website on SERPs.
- Keyword Tracking – finding out what keywords are most effective for SEO and displaying them with their respective rankings
- Spam Checking – analyzing a site to see if it is blacklisted by search engines or social networks
- Backlink Analysis – tracking all links coming from external sites, including information about the number of links and the estimated number of visitors
- Ranking Report – displaying all keywords for which you manage positions on SERPs
- Quality Score Analysis – analyzing a site to see if it is spamming or providing good quality content.
- Site Audit – checking every point that needs fixing with your website, including broken images, duplicate pages, or 404 pages
- Social Media Analysis – analyzing all social media sites to find the best ones for your company
- Competitor Research – finding your competitors’ weaknesses and strengths.
- Reports and infographics – generate more content for your site, including reports and infographics.
- Advertising analysis – advertising analysis is a very important part of SEO, and it can be done automatically.
- Marketing intelligence – benchmarking your marketing data, including costs and revenue.
- Content marketing ideation – content marketing ideation is a mix of brainstorming and research to create content.
- It has an excellent user interface that is beginner-friendly. The home page is clear, and maneuvering around it is easy.
- It contains an extensive suite of tools that allow users to carry out deep analysis without switching to other devices.
- Easy to export data in a variety of formats such as CSV, PDF, and Excel sheets.
- The website auditing tool is quick and gives a quick snapshot of a domain’s SEO health.
- It offers excellent value for money and is quite affordable.
- Data for small volume keywords are usually inaccurate.
- Site audit on sites with lots of pages is slower than with other SEO tools.
Lite – from $52/month
Standard – from $112/month
Advanced – from $224/month
Enterprise -from $374/month
Spyfu is an interactive search marketing software that enables users to analyze and dissect other websites. Spyfu helps marketers or Ad agencies customize SEO plans for companies by analyzing competitors’ PPCs, organic traffic sources (SERPs), backlinks, keywords, social profiles among others.
It has a wide variety of tools for digital marketing needs. Spyfu offers powerful marketing insights with the help of its keyword database and in-depth data on competitor websites’ backlinks.
It’s perfect for people who want insights into what their competition might be doing in the digital world of advertising so they can stay ahead!
- PPC competitor research – Spyfu scans competitors’ PPCs and provides the top keywords they rank for in paid search.
- Organic traffic – Spyfu helps marketers/Ad agencies customize SEO plans by analyzing competitor organic traffic, backlinks, SERPs among others.
- Keyword research– Spyfu’s keyword database offers powerful marketing insights to help digital advertisers stay ahead of the competition.
- SEO competitor research – Spyfu scans competitors’ SEO activities and provides insights into what they are doing.
- Domain lead and top lists – Spyfu provides lists of domains and their rankings to help marketers make faster decisions.
- It has a user-friendly interface that enhances the user experience.
- Affordable and cost-effective.
- Excellent user support offering 24-hour customer service.
- It contains a fantastic suite of features that allow users to customize the best SEO campaigns.
- It contains data for all companies using PPC or SEO.
- Offers unlimited search results
- It is a very easy-to-use tool that can be accessed from any device.
- The free version offers limited features and does not provide as much data as the paid versions do.
- Users cannot export or download their results which makes it difficult for reports on competitors’ activities in SEO campaigns.
- It requires a constant connection with the internet.
- Lacks web-wide crawling abilities
- Ad metrics interpretation is not beginner-friendly
Basic – from $33/month
Professional – from $58/month
Team Plan – from $199/month
It has a user-friendly interface with 1000+ variations of your keyword, so you never have to worry about not finding the right word for your project!
Keysearch is an awesome app that lets users find keywords by seed words and more than 1,000 variations from those seeds too! The features are unmatched in other SEO tools out there on the market because Keysearch offers up all sorts of different options like saving searches or exporting data as CSV files.
- Conduct In-depth keyword research and keyword difficulty checking – Keysearch offers up 1000+ variations of any keyword.
- Keyword difficulty checking and ranking tools – Keysearch will give you a detailed report of the difficulty and ranking potential of any keyword.
- SEO analysis – Keysearch will give you a complete evaluation of any website’s SEO and what needs to be done.
- Niche ideas analysis – Keysearch will give you keyword ideas for any niche. If you know what keywords to target, Keysearch can do the heavy lifting and find them for you in a matter of seconds with all sorts of variations.
- YouTube research – Keysearch will find popular YouTube videos for any keyword and give you the stats, such as the number of views.
- Rank tracking and intelligence – Rank data on several international search engines – KeySearch gives users all sorts of different options like saving searches or exporting data as CSV files.
- Competitive analysis – Keysearch can also find your competitors’ rank and search volume data for any keyword.
- API & White label reporting – Keysearch’s API allows users to export data in different formats and share it with other systems.
- It’s a user-friendly, lightning-fast web-based system. It’s very convenient to use and requires no download and installation.
- It’s budget-friendly and affordable even to casual users.
- Easy to export data as CSV file, PDF, or Excel sheet.
- Users can check multiple keywords simultaneously.
- Chrome extension of keysearch.co is available, making its use even more effortless.
- Random errors and discrepancies pop up unexpectedly, especially on keyword research.
- Slow data updates. Huge discrepancies exist between real-time data and data displayed on keysearch.co. It takes a while for the software to update its database.
- Slightly inaccurate keyword scores.
- It contains limited credit on the starter pack. Credits allow you to unlock some premium features, and having too little may affect your keyword research. The starter pack offers only 200 credits which may be a hindrance.
Starter – from $17/month
Pro – from $34/month
Long Tail Pro
Long-tail Pro is an affordable, user-friendly keyword research tool perfect for marketers, SEO consultants, agencies, and affiliate marketers.
Tailor-made to meet the needs of those who work in digital marketing or have a consultancy that focuses on it; this software allows users to find valuable keywords which will improve their search engine optimization (SEO) and conversion rates.
- Generate long-tail keywords from seed words – The software will generate long-tail keywords from the user’s seed word
- Analyze and filter results – The software offers an analysis of the generated keyword list, filtering out words that don’t have enough monthly searches to be worth targeting.
- Work on more than one project simultaneously – The software can analyze up to 500 projects at a time, providing instant results.
- Analyze your competition – Investigate the keywords that your competitors are ranking for and customize them for your site.
- Conduct In-depth analysis of available keywords through keyword metrics – The software provides data on all the keywords it generates, including monthly search volume, keyword difficulty, and competition
- Google Ads spending – The software allows you to set a budget for Google Ads bids and will automatically optimize your campaign based on the available keywords
- Calculate keyword profitability – The software calculates the potential return on investment (ROI) for each keyword, as well as your maximum ROI
- Fast and user-friendly, especially for newbies.
- An excellent tool for multitasking. Input up to 200 seed keywords at once and run keyword search simultaneously.
- Excellent customer support department.
- The rank tracker is accurate and easy to use
- The competitive keyword score is very accurate.
- It contains no free plan.
- It only provides exact matches to keywords since it doesn’t leverage Google planner to get additional data.
- The manual keyword limit is too low for expert users.
- Seed keyword limit is low for some users.
- The volume of traffic is low compared to apps that rank even short-tailed keywords.
Starter plan – from $25/month
Pro Plan – from $45/month
Agency Plan – from $98/month
Jaaxy is a good tool for SEO. It has an intuitive interface and provides accurate information on keyword rankings. The only problem with this platform is that it doesn’t provide any free plan, which can be problematic when you are just starting out your business and don’t have enough money to purchase the full package of services from Jaaxy. Nevertheless, it can be a good investment for the future.
Also, Jaaxy is a premier SEO tool for affiliate marketers and offers keyword research and competitive analysis with other powerful features. Jaaxy provides you the information to make sure your website ranks at the top of Google, Yahoo, Bing searches!
- Keyword library – Jaaxy boasts of a keyword library with over 500 million new search terms in its database.
- Competitor analysis – Jaaxy allows you to see how your website compares with others in the competition, and therefore increase or decrease on-page optimization accordingly
- Keyword tracking – With keyword tracking tools, you can track rankings of keywords that are important to your business online. You can also use it for competitor monitoring if SEO is a competitive industry
- Conduct domain checks related to your generated keywords – Jaaxy will analyze your domain name and find out whether it has a good reputation or not.
- Content marketing insights – With this tool, you get insights into how well-optimized different types of content are for different search terms, and you can see which topics within your industry are trending.
- Keyword management system – Jaaxy allows you to brainstorm, generate and save your keywords quickly and effortlessly.
- The search history feature allows users to backtrack and check their previous searches – this is great for optimizing your SEO strategy.
- You will get a rankings history with this tool, which you can use to check how well-optimized the content on your site has been over time and what steps could be taken to improve it.
- Site rank and audit – this tool is a great way to see how your site’s rank changes over time.
- Link prospecting – you can use Jaaxy to find related links or of interest to the content on your website and contact people who may be interested in linking back to it with an email introduction.
- Build domain portfolios – this tool can help you build a portfolio of domains that you might be interested in acquiring as they become available for sale.
- It contains a user-friendly interface that is beginner-friendly.
- Lots of tools to do keyword research, keyword management, SERPs ranking, and affiliate programs
- Tonnes of training materials. Jaaxy has lots of PDFs and videos that educate newbies and pros alike.
- The keyword difficulty ranking is erroneous and doesn’t correlate with other SEO tools. Jaaxy formula for ranking keywords is vague.
- The user interface is unresponsive at times.
Free plan – Free but with limitations
Pro plan – from $49/month
Enterprise plan – from $99/month
What else do you need to know about these tools?
This is a list of keyword tools that should be used at the beginning stages of SEO. These are not all-inclusive but will give you an idea of where to start your research and analysis efforts.
These tools can also help with getting traffic from places like YouTube or Facebook by using their built-in audience targeting features that allow for precise targeting that would otherwise be difficult to do manually.
All of these tools have customer support but it varies in terms of what is offered. Before you buy, be sure to review the product so that you know what level and type of service they offer for your needs.
– SEMrush – Customer Support: 24/7 Phone, Chat, Email.
-Mangools – Customer Support: 24/7 Phone, Chat
– SE Ranking – Customer Support: 24/7 Live Chat
– SerpStat – Customer Support: 24/7 Live Chat
– Spyfu – Customer Support: 24/7 Phone, Chat
– Keysearch.co – Customer support: Forum Posting and Moderation.
-Long Tail Pro – Customer Support: 24/7 Phone, Live Chat
-Jaaxy – Customer Support: Forum Posting and Moderation
– Ahrefs – Customer Support: 24/7 Phone, Chat
What Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO is the process of increasing a website’s visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) by optimizing on-page and off-site factors.
The main goal of SEO is to please Google so that your content will rank higher in SERP than competing websites for specific keywords or phrases, which consequently leads to increased traffic from Google searches.
Why do you need to care about SEO?
You should care about SEO because, in essence, it’s the backbone of your website. The better you optimize for search engines and attract traffic from them, the more likely you are to rank higher on SERPs than competing websites. Higher rankings mean more clicks-and that translates into increased potential revenue.
Here are some stats about the value of SEO:
- 72% of online marketers are on the same page when it comes to content marketing. Content is king, and now more than ever before!
- 47% of consumers are more likely to read about 3-5 pieces written by a company and make an educated decision before they speak with someone from that company.
- Leads from search engines have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (ex. cold-calling, direct mail, etc.) have a 1.7% close rate.
- 78% of mobile searches that are location-centric result in an offline purchase. This tells us how important the information on a map is to consumers.
In other words: good optimization equals a happy Googlebot; bad optimization yields unhappy spiders and no sales conversions. Good luck with that!
How does the SEO tools market look like?
Good question! You’re not alone in wondering this. There are several different reasons why marketers have been asking that question-and with good reason.
It’s an exciting time for digital marketing and, as such, a lot is going on out there when it comes to SEO Tools. The way things stand now, though, we can say confidently that all indications point toward continued growth soon. Current estimates predict anywhere from $15 billion to $75 billion worth of annual revenue by 2022 (with most reasonable estimations falling between those two numbers).
Why do you need these tools at your disposal?
As more companies get wise about their online presence and invest in SEO, it becomes more important than ever to have the right tools at your disposal.
That’s why we put together this list of some of the best and most popular SEO Tools for marketers in 2022. This is a living list that will be updated regularly as new tools are released or old ones stop working with Google updates-so keep coming back for more!
What are Backlinks?
Backlinks are links from other websites that point to your website. They’re an indication of how well content on a certain page is performing (and the quality and authority of those linking pages). These days, backlink counts rank higher than keyword count in Google’s algorithm for determining which sites get ranked where so it’s important to collect as many high-quality backlinking domains as possible!
Why are backlinks important to your SEO strategy?
Google, being the search engine it is, relies heavily on backlinks to rank websites. The more authoritative a link source is – meaning they have high-quality content and are actively updating their site – the better your chances of ranking well in Google!
How long does SEO take?
SEO takes time! There’s no magic formula that guarantees higher rankings or better search traffic. If you’re looking for overnight success, SEO is not the answer. It can take years before you see results in terms of increased organic traffic to your site and rank improvements in Google SERPs (search engine results pages).
A good rule of thumb is to spend a minimum of 9 months on your SEO campaigns. If you don’t see any improvement after that time, it’s probably time to try something new!
The search engine uses backlinks for ranking websites so the more authoritative links from high-quality sites you have the better chance you will rank well in Google.
Can I do my own SEO?
Yes, you can do your own SEO by following these steps:
– Research keywords that are relevant to your business and audience.
– Refine the wording on content so it reflects what people search for when they want information about your topic.
– Optimize images with captions and alt tags including keyword phrases.
– Add your keyword phrases and links to content such as blog posts, articles, Facebook updates.
– Mention keywords in the domain name of a website or email subject line for increased search engine ranking potential.
– Add a sitemap.xml to our website, which will help Google find and index all the content on your site for increased search engine visibility.
– Make sure you have chosen an SEO-friendly title tag that is informative but concise so it won’t dominate the page.
– Optimize headers with keywords to help Google understand what the page is about.
– Use an SEO plugin for WordPress to help with on-page optimization and keyword research.
How much should I spend on SEO?
If you want to rank higher than your competition, it is important to invest in SEO. The amount of time and money you spend on an SEO campaign will depend largely on the size of your business and its primary objectives for ranking well online. In general, a marketing budget should include both short-term (i.e., quick wins) and long-term (i.e., initiatives that take more time to rank) SEO campaigns as well as other marketing efforts like social media and email marketing, video optimization, etc.
A good rule of thumb is to allocate about 20% of your budget for organic search engine optimizations (which includes on-page keywords). You can also invest in third-party tools to significantly increase the effectiveness of your SEO campaign.
Is SEO difficult?
Like everything else, to be an expert, you have to have experience. There are a lot of SEO tools that can help you understand the fundamentals, but it is always best to have someone who has been in your shoes before.
For example, a great way to start learning about SEO is by reading this article! So now, you have a general sense of what it takes to do SEO.
Bottom line: Many SEO tools can help with your campaign. However, there is no substitute for experience and research.
What is Advanced SEO?
Advanced SEO is the process of using a combination of white hat and black hat methods to improve your website’s rank on search engine result pages.
These techniques are used by large companies with huge budgets that want to take advantage of loopholes in Google’s algorithm, which determines what websites show up first for different searches. This is not something you should do for your own small business site.
What are the three types of SEO?
The three most important types of SEO are On-Page SEO, Technical SEO, and Off-Page SEO.
For on-page SEO, you need to optimize the content of your site for search engines. This includes using keywords and keyword phrases in headings, subheadings, tags, images alt text, and other areas around your website to make it easier for Google (and any other search engine) to index what is on your website.
Off-page SEO means creating backlinks to your website to increase its visibility on Google’s first page of results and other search engine rankings pages.
What are the latest SEO techniques for 2022?
- User Experience – Mop up the mess and optimize your site with a clean, intuitive interface.
- Optimize for Voice Search – Voice search is becoming a staple of our everyday lives, with more and more people relying on it to search the internet. This means that optimizing your website for voice searches will be an integral part of improving traffic rates! You can do this by using keywords that are easier to pronounce, making sure you have enough content available specifically so users won’t find themselves elsewhere when they try searching through Google or Bing’s Voice Search function. For example, if someone wants information about “goldfish,” voicing their request would result in them finding out everything there is know about goldfish right from within their browser window-no need for any additional clicks needed!. Optimizing websites also makes sense because businesses want visitors who are interested now rather than later; those who use voice.
- Go Mobile First – Designing with a mobile-first perspective is an effective technique to achieve your goals. Designers should start their designs on the smaller screen to create interfaces that work for any situation, and not just larger screens. This will help communicate what content you want users to see when they visit your website or use one of your apps.
- Focus on Topic Clusters Rather than Keywords – To increase the success of your content, you should instead focus on topic clusters rather than keywords. Topic clusters are group words that relate to each other and will get people interested in what they have to say.
- Write Long-Form Content – Long-form is the new buzzword when it comes to blogging. Google has said that they prefer sites with enough content for people to spend a significant amount of time on their site and this goes hand in hand with how we want our visitors to feel about us: engaged, entertained, and empowered by what they have read. Longer posts also tend to be shared more often as well which can greatly increase traffic from social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.
- Master YouTube SEO – YouTube SEO is a great way to get people interested in your content. YouTube videos are indexed faster and rank higher on Google so they are worth the extra effort of producing high-quality, compelling video content.
- Create a Diverse Backlink Portfolio – You should try to use links in a variety of places, such as linking from social media sites and commenting on blog posts. This will help diversify your link portfolio which is important for ranking higher in Google search results.
- Get Your Site Listed with the Best Local Directories – You can get listed everywhere from Sunday Newspaper listings to city business directories. This is a great way to get more clients.
Can SEO increase sales?
Yes, SEO can increase sales. Many businesses have been able to grow their revenue by 50% or more just from having a website that performs well in the search engines and has an optimized design. This is true for e-commerce sites as well as B2B websites.
A study has shown that when a customer searches on Google and they see your website, it increases their confidence in the quality of your business.
Here are some other reasons why SEO is important to your business:
– SEO can help you stay competitive. The search engine landscape changes constantly, and if you don’t stay on top of SEO, you could easily get left behind.
– SEO can help drive traffic to your site and increase sales.
– SEO can help you win more bids.
– SEO establishes your credibility and authority in the online space
– It is estimated that businesses with a strong SEO strategy see a return on investment of about $100 for every dollar they invest
– SEO can help you expand your reach, which will help you grow your business
– SEO can help with branding and awareness.
Bottom line: SEO is worth the investment.
What is ROI and how is it connected to SEO?
ROI means Return On Investment. It is the ratio of money gained to money spent, and it can be applied to time as well. The higher the ROI, the better. When you invest in SEO for your business, it is a good idea to calculate how much money you spend on SEO and how much money you make.
Bottom line: The more money you make in comparison to the amount of money that you spend on SEO, the higher your ROI is.
How Do You Calculate the ROI of SEO?
The cost of investing in organic search traffic will vary significantly, depending on whether you decide to hire a marketing agency, an in-house marketer, or take a do-it-yourself approach.
Within that range prices from one company to the next can be significant – so it’s important for your business strategy and ROI analysis before making any decisions about how best to fulfill this goal.
Let’s look at two different approaches: hiring versus DIY SEO with each having its own advantages/ disadvantages as outlined below:
Hiring SEO Services:
Advantages: Professional, experienced teams who can handle everything from keyword research to link building. You don’t have to worry about the time and effort it would take you or your employees if they were tasked with this job full-time.
Disadvantages: Requires costs upfront for services that might not produce the desired results.
Advantages: Can prove to be more cost-effective in the long run, depending on how much time you have available and your own skillset. It’s a great way for new businesses who can’t afford full-time employees or consultants to keep up with current trends like Google’s ever-changing algorithm.
Disadvantages: Requires a lot of time and effort, which can be difficult for those who are new to SEO or lack the necessary skillsets. There is also no guarantee that your efforts will bring about desired results as quickly as you would like them to; it’s always possible that someone else could beat you to the desired keyword.
How do I start SEO?
Know the basics
SEO is simply a process of ensuring that your website’s content, code and links are optimized for higher rankings in major search engines like Google. Traffic to your site will increase if you’ve done this correctly because people can find what they’re looking for more easily.
Set up goals
It’s important to set up goals with your SEO efforts and then work towards your eventual success. This will help you stay motivated throughout the process, as well as make sure that you’re staying on track to meet those goals.
Study what others have done
One of the most important things about starting a new project is learning from all previous projects in order to make sure that you’re doing things correctly. This should be the case with SEO, too!
Use the right SEO tool for you
There are plenty of SEO tools out there that you can use and all have different functions. It’s important to find the right one for your needs in order to make sure that you’re staying on top with what’s happening in SEO – as well as making yourself more efficient!
This blog post has given you a brief overview of the top SEO tools for 2022.
It’s up to you, though, to decide which tool is right for your marketing campaign and budget.
If you don’t know where to start or what features are most important then we encourage you to reach out with any questions that come up as your plan progresses.
You can also contact us if there are specific SEO tools in this list that pique your interest but weren’t mentioned here – our team will be sure to provide an answer!
What do these 20+ different types of search engine optimization software have in common?
They all help marketers get found online by their target audience through strategic advertising campaigns while managing performance metrics along the way.