Whether you have a personal blog, or you are running a small-scale or large-scale business website. There’s a need for search engine optimization. It is done to know more about the keywords which are searched over the internet.
There are many methods to search for these keywords. The best method is to get a keyword research tool and let it do its work. This is because there are many steps in the success of a website or a blog.
These steps start from the process of designing, then development. Then comes the most important part which is content. It must be original to be more effective. But there are still huge possibilities that even if everything is done perfectly, you still may not get the appropriate online traffic.
This is because one little thing which has drastic effects on the traffic was ignored. This little thing is known as a keyword. A keyword plays a major role in designing the content for your website.
Here are two tools that can be used for keyword research analysis. These will effectively help you to create better content for attracting better traffic for your website. Here their features, pricing, pros, and cons are discussed in detail.
What is Spyfu?
Spyfu is a digital marketing solution that helps marketers to upgrade their marketing strategies.
Here are my favorite Market Research & SEO tools:
Great Value For Money
Mangools is one of my go-to tools to easily identify keyword opportunities to target. With the additional benefit of having all the metrics in one place to easily filter the best ones, it really facilitates the market research process. It’s also very easy and intuitive to use so I don’t have any issues with getting started quickly. And if you are on a budget, they offer an affordable monthly plan that will fit your needs.
|Visit Website at Mangools.com|
Semrush is the best SEO tool on the market. It’s packed with features that make it easy to find data and insights about your site, competitors, and industry. You can use it to monitor your backlinks, track rankings across multiple keywords, see who’s linking to you (and who isn’t), spy on competitor sites…the list goes on.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com|
More of my favorite Marketing Tools:
Jarvis is a tool that allows you to generate any content 10x times faster! I was able to create a blog post in a matter of 15 minutes or less. Their AI assistant can write the content for you or even suggest topics in the niche you're in and research the market for new insights, data and content. They have a 5 day trial for free
|Visit Website at Jarvis.ai|
TubeBuddy makes your YouTube marketing easy. It's a browser extension that adds a layer of tools directly on top of YouTube’s website. With just a few quick clicks, it helped me grow my channel from 0 subscribers to 1000s of subscribers using keyword research, advanced analytics and much more.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com|
It has gained prominence in the market of keyword research analysis tools because of its excellent services in the respective field with the use of cutting-edge technologies. This tool is also well known because it is not only about keywords research analysis.
It also provides many other services like organic research, searching for the competition between different websites, and covering paid ads. All of this stuff is done under a single user interface which is very user-friendly.
The user interface is so good that it requires you to only insert only a domain address and you will get all the information regarding the keywords, backlinks, ranking history, and all other important things. This feature makes it very user-friendly.
Different packages are being offered according to the needs of every person or organization.
- Their first package is the Basic package. It costs $39 per month for a monthly subscription and $33 per month for an annual subscription. There are 250 sales leads and domains contacts, 5,000 weekly tracked keywords and rankings and 10,000 top lists results, all other features are unlimited.
- The next package is the Professional package. It costs $39 per month for a monthly subscription for the first month and then $78 per month and $58 per month for an annual subscription.
There are 500 sales leads and domain contacts, 15,000 weekly tracked keywords and rankings and 50,000 top lists results, 10,000 API rows returned, and custom brand reporting, all other features are unlimited.
- The next package is the Team package. It costs $299 per month for a monthly subscription and $199 per month for an annual subscription.
There are 2,000 sales leads and domain contacts, 40,000 weekly tracked keywords and rankings and 75,000 top lists results, 10,000 API rows returned, and custom brand reporting, all other features are unlimited. It also gives a privilege for 5 users to log in at the same time.
Many features make it one of the best tools in the market. The best thing is that all the data and reports are very fine details that are very useful for the users. All you need is to enter the domain and it will show you all the details.
Here one more good feature is that the results are not only in terms of organic keywords values, but they are also present in the form of clicks. Spyfu allows its users to compare multiple sites at the same time which is a mind-blowing feature because it saves a lot of time and brainstorming.
As keywords play an important role in boosting sales and traffic on a website, saving time is a very good thing to have. Another good feature is the display methods which are used by Spyfu.
To facilitate its users for easier comparisons, here data is not only presented in form of reports. But it is also interpreted in form of charts and figure diagrams which makes it very easy to understand and analyze the data.
There are two different features in this tool that are mostly confused with each other. One is keyword research and the other is SEO research. The keyword research tool will give you information about all the keywords which are being used by different websites to gain traffic on the internet.
On the other hand, SEO research tools will tell you about those keywords which are playing an important role in the ranking of that website. Both of these tools are very useful as they can be intelligently used to identify useful keywords and use them for your site to improve its worth over the internet.
One great feature which is usually missed by all other tools is the analysis reports generation based on the data from the past. This could be very helpful to know about the strategies of the different sites for getting traffic and better sales.
Spyfu Pros and Cons
Here is the comparison between the pros and cons of Spyfu.
Pros of Spyfu
- It provides better keywords.
- Most of the time the data provided is accurate.
- A free version is available.
- It provides a detailed analysis of which keywords are the competitors using.
- There are some predictions and guidance about future operations.
Cons of Spyfu
- There are a lot of keywords recommended which makes it very difficult to choose one.
- Their newsletter is irritating sometimes.
- A free version is available but the services which you get are limited.
- The paid version is too expensive for some users.
- It is unable to differentiate among different search engines.
We Also Reviewed
- Mangools vs. Ahrefs In-Depth Review – Which One Should You Use?
- KWFinder Review & Pricing
- Top 60 Online Marketing Research Tools
- Top 25 WordPress SEO Plugins
- Ubersuggest vs SEMrush – Which Is Bettter?
- Top 20 Branding Tools You Need To Know About
- SEMrush vs. KWFinder Review – Which One Is Better?
- Top 60 Free Marketing Tools (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Top 10 Market Research Examples And Methods
- Long Tail Pro Review & Pricing