We’ll show you an overall look and feel about what is their uniqueness and which one of these tools is the better one. SEMRush is a well-known name in the industry but KWFinder has started to gain some traction in the last few years.
What is SEMRush?
SEMRush is a robust all-in-one search engine optimization, competitor analysis, and marketing suite that consists of numerous tools that are very useful for digital marketing experts.
They’ve created many powerful tools to help improve your marketing efforts whether it’s SEO, PPC, ad campaigns, content marketing, backlinks, keyword research and implementation, SERP, social media and much more.
SEMrush started out in 2008 as a small group of SEO and IT specialists united by one mission — to make online competition fair and transparent, with equal opportunities for everyone.
After 12 years of trailblazing experiments and constant progress, they’ve grown into the world’s leading keyword competitive research service for online marketers.
Here are my favorite Market Research & SEO tools:
Great Value For Money
Mangools is one of my go-to tools to easily identify keyword opportunities to target. With the additional benefit of having all the metrics in one place to easily filter the best ones, it really facilitates the market research process. It’s also very easy and intuitive to use so I don’t have any issues with getting started quickly. And if you are on a budget, they offer an affordable monthly plan that will fit your needs.
|Visit Website at Mangools.com|
Semrush is the best SEO tool on the market. It’s packed with features that make it easy to find data and insights about your site, competitors, and industry. You can use it to monitor your backlinks, track rankings across multiple keywords, see who’s linking to you (and who isn’t), spy on competitor sites…the list goes on.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com|
More of my favorite Marketing Tools:
Jarvis is a tool that allows you to generate any content 10x times faster! I was able to create a blog post in a matter of 15 minutes or less. Their AI assistant can write the content for you or even suggest topics in the niche you're in and research the market for new insights, data and content. They have a 5 day trial for free
|Visit Website at Jarvis.ai|
TubeBuddy makes your YouTube marketing easy. It's a browser extension that adds a layer of tools directly on top of YouTube’s website. With just a few quick clicks, it helped me grow my channel from 0 subscribers to 1000s of subscribers using keyword research, advanced analytics and much more.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com|
Features of SEMRush
Optimize Your Existing Blog Posts with On-Page SEO Checker
The On-Page SEO Checker (formerly SEO Ideas) on SEMrush is designed to help people optimize their websites for better search rankings.
This tool suggests precise optimization ideas to improve the search visibility of web pages on your site based on what your competitors are doing to rank ahead of you.
Analyze Long Tail Keywords using Keyword Magic Tool
SEMrush is primarily known for its Keyword Analytics feature to extract different reports for keyword research.
It works like this:
Just enter your seed keyword(s) into the search box and hit enter. Within a few seconds, SEMrush will pull out the following data for the keyword(s):
- Volume of searches
- Number of results
- Phrase match
- Related Keywords
Monitor Your Brand Outreach using Brand Monitoring Tool
While brand monitoring is done mostly by marketing agencies and PR managers, it is equally important to keep a track of any mentions that are positive as this can help you obtain an easy backlink.
The SEMrush brand monitoring tool can help you save plenty of time by scanning the web to find online mentions and customer reviews of your blog. You can also monitor the mentions of your blog on Twitter.
Brand Monitoring can be found in the projects section. Go to your projects dashboard and click on the setup button in the Brand Monitoring widget.
Focus on SEO and Marketing Research
SEMRush offers simple, effective features designed to boost your SEO and marketing strategies.
Detailed Research Data Breakdowns:
SEMRush delivers tons of data on the factors and details behind each report.
Large, Up-To-Date Keyword Database
SEMRush boasts a regularly updated database of 100M+ keywords sourced from more than 26 regions spanning from the US to Europe, the Middle East, China, and Australia.
7-day Money Back Guarantee:
Potential customers will be glad to know that SEMRush has a 7-day money-back guarantee which ensures that you get a full refund if you decide not to continue using their product within 7 days.
People always appreciate being given some added peace of mind, and with this generous money-back guarantee, purchasing SEM Rush is rendered virtually risk-free.
Pay More For White-Label Reports
You’ll need the most expensive plan if you want reports without any kind of SEMRush branding.
Discrepancies in the Numbers
SEMRush captures the big picture well, but it’s prone to blurring the details when it comes to hard numbers.
What is KWFinder?
This is the second tool we are about to study and a tool with endless possibilities.
KWFinder is an easy-to-use keyword research tool bringing thousands of perfect keyword ideas.
As of today, there are more than 1,350,000,000 keyword ideas in the database. The number grows daily due to the increase in demand.
The developers of this tool describe themselves as “online enthusiastic doing what we love”. From the ideas, design, implementation and development to the marketing and customer support, it’s all about passion.
It was first developed in 2014 and has stood the test of time. There have been many other tools designed along the line by this company. Many other companies trust this software and use it as well.
Features of KWFinder
These are some Features that make this tool different from other tools in the market. See how this uniqueness of KWFinder helps you in your keyword research process:
- This tool help you Find hidden long tail keywords. Gives you the ability to find new keywords in less than three minutes.
- You can also Organize keywords with keyword lists. The Keyword management with this tool make it clear and gives you a beautiful keyword strategy.
- There is a possibility of Filtering keywords that aren’t profitable. It helps you Get rid of low-traffic, high difficulty score, or any other keywords you don’t want to rank for.
- You can get Localized results for local keywords. Local SEO is all about precise results that makes your local keyword research easier. A smart feature present just in this tool.
- You also Import keywords you want to analyze. Analyze and get Results for thousands of your own keywords with a single keyword lookup.
- Availability of Google Suggest keyword source. You Get hundreds of new keyword ideas thanks to Google search autocomplete.
- This tool has the most accurate keyword difficulty measurement. Keyword difficulty is one of the major metrics for keyword optimization. It tells you what key word to use and those not to use.
- get analysis of Search trends and keyword metrics. You can Explore search trends, search volume and keyword metrics to optimize effectively.
- You also do SERP analysis and SEO metrics analysis using this tool. Performing keyword research without immediate SERP analysis won’t do the trick. As such this tool sets up for success with the availability of serp analysis
- The interface is plain gorgeous. I think it’s the best-designed interface of any keyword research tool.
- It gives you 3 different ways to research keywords.
- You can easily find important information like search volume and trends
- It has a quick-look keyword difficulty score that’s easy to understand
- It’s affordable, at least compared to many other keyword research tools
- KWFinder helps you actually find profitable and rankable keywords pretty fast.
- It’s not a full replacement for tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush because it doesn’t let you perform competitor research
- There’s no support for multi-tabbed research
We have looked at the two keyword research tools. All in all, if you want a super user-friendly tool for keyword suggestions and non-competitor keyword research, I think you’ll love KWFinder for its amazing interface, quality search results, and for how easy KWFinder makes it to find profitable keywords. If you want some competitor analysis then LongTailPro is the best choise for you.
Comment down below what you think about both tools so we can add more to this discussion.
We Also Reviewed
- SpyFu Review & Pricing
- LongTailPro vs. KWFinder Review – Which One Is Better?
- Serpstat vs SEMRush Review – Which Keyword Tool Is Better?
- SEMRush Review & Pricing
- Long Tail Pro Review & Pricing
- KWFinder Review & Pricing
- Spyfu Review & Pricing
- Active Campaign Review & Pricing
- Ahrefs In-Depth Review
- Top 15 Backlink Checker Tools