An honest Send In Blue Review with all of it’s features, pros & cons, pricing and more.
Here are my favorite Market Research & SEO tools:
Great Value For Money
Mangools is one of my go-to tools to easily identify keyword opportunities to target. With the additional benefit of having all the metrics in one place to easily filter the best ones, it really facilitates the market research process. It’s also very easy and intuitive to use so I don’t have any issues with getting started quickly. And if you are on a budget, they offer an affordable monthly plan that will fit your needs.
|Visit Website at Mangools.com
Semrush is the best SEO tool on the market. It’s packed with features that make it easy to find data and insights about your site, competitors, and industry. You can use it to monitor your backlinks, track rankings across multiple keywords, see who’s linking to you (and who isn’t), spy on competitor sites…the list goes on.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com
More of my favorite Marketing Tools:
Jarvis is a tool that allows you to generate any content 10x times faster! I was able to create a blog post in a matter of 15 minutes or less. Their AI assistant can write the content for you or even suggest topics in the niche you're in and research the market for new insights, data and content. They have a 5 day trial for free
|Visit Website at Jarvis.ai
TubeBuddy makes your YouTube marketing easy. It's a browser extension that adds a layer of tools directly on top of YouTube’s website. With just a few quick clicks, it helped me grow my channel from 0 subscribers to 1000s of subscribers using keyword research, advanced analytics and much more.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com
What is Send In Blue?
Send in blue is an effective tool that can let you take flight with free marketing and sales toolbox. Bring better opportunities to sell, grow and engage your customers.
Send in Blue not only offers email marketing software, but also Short Message Service (SMS) campaigns and what it calls “transactional” emails, which includes things such as password resets, order confirmations, and account creations.
Like its big rival MailChimp, it also offers a feature-limited free plan. However, SendinBlue has much more to offer in terms of its functionality and quality.
Features of Send In Blue
These are key features that make this tool so unique. Here is how Send In Blue can help you:
- Allows you to do A/B Testing
- Enable Auto-Responders for your emails
- Has CAN SPAM Compliance – lets you get into subscribers main inbox
- You can create customer surveys with it
- You can use drip campaigns
- Add dynamic content to your emails
- Have event triggered email
- Use an image library
- Create landing pages or web forms
- Do mailing list management
- Responsive and mobile optimized emails
- Have great reporting system and analytics
- Have a subscriber management system
- Template management system
- WYSIWYG Email Editor
- Allows you to save previous templates of the newsletters we send so we can edit them every month after
- Get analytics regarding your transactionnal emails
- Very easy to use, with a very intuitive interface.
- Has a great A/B testing environment.
- Send an email campaign to a segment of your customer base
- Easily create scenarios regarding contacts’ activities
Works perfectly with the HTML code. No layout changes
Medium level of complexity.
Lack of informative material for all functions.
Price: Free. Pro Starts from $25/mo
We Also Reviewed
- Top 20 Bulk email verification services [FREE & Paid]
- Spyfu Review & Pricing
- Top 15 Keyword Rank Checker Tools To Check Your Keyword Rankings
- Top 20 Branding Tools You Need To Know About
- Top 15 SERP Checker And Analysis Tools
- Serpstat Review & Pricing
- LongTailPro vs. KWFinder Review – Which One Is Better?
- Ubersuggest vs SEMrush – Which Is Bettter?
- Top 15 Backlink Checker Tools
- Active Campaign Review & Pricing