An honest Send In Blue Review with all of it’s features, pros & cons, pricing and more.
What is Send In Blue?
Send in blue is an effective tool that can let you take flight with free marketing and sales toolbox. Bring better opportunities to sell, grow and engage your customers.
Send in Blue not only offers email marketing software, but also Short Message Service (SMS) campaigns and what it calls “transactional” emails, which includes things such as password resets, order confirmations, and account creations.
Like its big rival MailChimp, it also offers a feature-limited free plan. However, SendinBlue has much more to offer in terms of its functionality and quality.
Features of Send In Blue
These are key features that make this tool so unique. Here is how Send In Blue can help you:
- Allows you to do A/B Testing
- Enable Auto-Responders for your emails
- Has CAN SPAM Compliance – lets you get into subscribers main inbox
- You can create customer surveys with it
- You can use drip campaigns
- Add dynamic content to your emails
- Have event triggered email
- Use an image library
- Create landing pages or web forms
- Do mailing list management
- Responsive and mobile optimized emails
- Have great reporting system and analytics
- Have a subscriber management system
- Template management system
- WYSIWYG Email Editor
- Allows you to save previous templates of the newsletters we send so we can edit them every month after
- Get analytics regarding your transactionnal emails
- Very easy to use, with a very intuitive interface.
- Has a great A/B testing environment.
- Send an email campaign to a segment of your customer base
- Easily create scenarios regarding contacts’ activities
Works perfectly with the HTML code. No layout changes
Medium level of complexity.
Lack of informative material for all functions.
Price: Free. Pro Starts from $25/mo