An honest SpyFu Review with its variety of features, pros & cons, pricing and more.
Here are my favorite Market Research & SEO tools:
Great Value For Money
Mangools is one of my go-to tools to easily identify keyword opportunities to target. With the additional benefit of having all the metrics in one place to easily filter the best ones, it really facilitates the market research process. It’s also very easy and intuitive to use so I don’t have any issues with getting started quickly. And if you are on a budget, they offer an affordable monthly plan that will fit your needs.
|Visit Website at Mangools.com
Semrush is the best SEO tool on the market. It’s packed with features that make it easy to find data and insights about your site, competitors, and industry. You can use it to monitor your backlinks, track rankings across multiple keywords, see who’s linking to you (and who isn’t), spy on competitor sites…the list goes on.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com
More of my favorite Marketing Tools:
Jarvis is a tool that allows you to generate any content 10x times faster! I was able to create a blog post in a matter of 15 minutes or less. Their AI assistant can write the content for you or even suggest topics in the niche you're in and research the market for new insights, data and content. They have a 5 day trial for free
|Visit Website at Jarvis.ai
TubeBuddy makes your YouTube marketing easy. It's a browser extension that adds a layer of tools directly on top of YouTube’s website. With just a few quick clicks, it helped me grow my channel from 0 subscribers to 1000s of subscribers using keyword research, advanced analytics and much more.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com
What is SpyFu?
SpyFuis a cloud-hosted system that provides valuable information on the most profitable keywords and ads for paid and organic search. SEO and PPC professionals benefit greatly from the cutting edge technology being offered by this platform, and the fact that it guarantees them a more successful online marketing strategy that would boost revenue, and win more customers in the process.
- Good Reporting tool on overall visibility.
- Allows you to quickly access keywords information and ppc history relevant to your clients. Can also print your reports.
- Kombat is a great feature to find shared keywords, very easy to see where some competitors may be differentiating in unique ways.
- Great tool to find competitors keywords and their ads. You get good insight into your competitors.
- There are some websites which are missing in their database so their campaigns are not shown.
- The biggest issue is exporting graphs and charts. Only the data is exported. Its a little sluggish at times too.
- With so many dashboards and options, it’s often difficult to find what data is the most needed.
Price: Starts from $33.00/mo
We Also Reviewed
- SpyFu Review & Pricing
- Top 20 Free & Paid Tools For Local SEO
- KWFinder Review & Pricing
- Top 60 Online Marketing Research Tools
- Mangools In-Depth Review
- Top 15 Tools For Effective Marketing Analysis
- Mangools vs. Ahrefs In-Depth Review – Which One Should You Use?
- Top 15 MailChimp Alternatives
- Top 10 Market Research Examples And Methods
- Send In Blue – Great For Advanced Marketers