Getting your site in the top rankings is a very important thing for all website owners nowadays. For this, they use different SEO tools.
But, did you know that Google offers free SEO tools that can help improve your ranking?
Here is a list of the top 20 SEO tools that are provided by Google for free.
Table Of Content:
Top 20 FREE SEO Tools Made By Google:
- Google Search Console
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- Google Mobile-Friendly Test
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Assistant
- Google Search Autocomplete Feature
- Google Webmasters
- Google Trends
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Site Kit (WordPress Plugin)
- Google Similar Pages
- Google Places for Business
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Optimize
- Google Data Studio
- Google Surveys
- Google Digital Garage
- Google Consumer Barometer
- Google Skillshop
- Google Blogger
Google search console is a service tool that is provided by Google. This tool helps to manage and troubleshoot the presence and number of your site`s presence in Google search results. This can help in improving the ranking of your site.
Here are my favorite Market Research & SEO tools:
Great Value For Money
Mangools is one of my go-to tools to easily identify keyword opportunities to target. With the additional benefit of having all the metrics in one place to easily filter the best ones, it really facilitates the market research process. It’s also very easy and intuitive to use so I don’t have any issues with getting started quickly. And if you are on a budget, they offer an affordable monthly plan that will fit your needs.
|Visit Website at Mangools.com|
Semrush is the best SEO tool on the market. It’s packed with features that make it easy to find data and insights about your site, competitors, and industry. You can use it to monitor your backlinks, track rankings across multiple keywords, see who’s linking to you (and who isn’t), spy on competitor sites…the list goes on.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com|
More of my favorite Marketing Tools:
Jarvis is a tool that allows you to generate any content 10x times faster! I was able to create a blog post in a matter of 15 minutes or less. Their AI assistant can write the content for you or even suggest topics in the niche you're in and research the market for new insights, data and content. They have a 5 day trial for free
|Visit Website at Jarvis.ai|
TubeBuddy makes your YouTube marketing easy. It's a browser extension that adds a layer of tools directly on top of YouTube’s website. With just a few quick clicks, it helped me grow my channel from 0 subscribers to 1000s of subscribers using keyword research, advanced analytics and much more.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com|
Google Search Console Pros and Cons
- Easy backlink tracking.
- Errors and warning status can be checked anytime.
- It gives you speed suggestions.
- This helps in keeping track of errors related to mobile indexing.
- The newer versions are getting complex.
- The data is not consistent sometimes.
- The working environment is not centered on one site.
Google Search Console Pricing
It is a completely free service that connects to your Google account.
This tool analyzes the content of your web page. After analyzing, it gives suggestions by generating them on Realtime. These suggestions can then be implemented that will make your page faster.
Google PageSpeed Insights Pros and Cons
- It provides good feedback on the elements that need to be addressed.
- Gives suggestions regarding both mobile and desktop platforms.
- The user-interface is very easy to understand.
- You need technical knowledge to understand the suggestions.
- Mobile analysis requires improvement.
Google PageSpeed Insights Pricing
This tool is free. Some integrations with other services and tools may cost you depending on the services.
This tool from Google tells you about the stats related to how easily can your site be used on a mobile device. All you need to do is to enter the URL and it will tell you how your page scores.
Google Mobile-Friendly Test Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Works on all kinds of devices.
- Only supported for Google search engine.
- Not suitable for some screen sizes.
- Very technical results.
Google Mobile-Friendly Test Pricing
This service is free to use, and it does not require any premium subscriptions.
This tool lets you learn about your website traffic and its behavior on your site. The suggestions give better results if they are applied to your website.
Google Analytics Pros and Cons
- Easy to use.
- You can work with most sites on this tool.
- Integration works great with other Google products.
- Tracking specific events is not easy.
- Takes about 2 to 3 days to show results based on actual data.
- Updates repeatedly.
Google Analytics Pricing
It is a free tool whit no premium packages available at the moment.
This tool informs you about different tags that have been installed on your site.
Google Tag Assistant Pricing
This is a free service.
This feature completes your words as soon as you start typing on the Google search engine. It uses some prediction algorithms and your activity.
Google Search Autocomplete Feature Pricing
This feature is free. It does not need any account to work.
This tool tests your website for broken links and keywords related to their content that are popular at the time. It gives you suggestions related to these things that you can implement on your site to get successful results.
Google Webmasters Pros and Cons
- Helps you to resolve HTML errors.
- Server errors can be resolved.
- The performance of your site can be optimized.
- Some sites are restricted here.
- Sometimes technical faults can give you false results.
Google Webmasters Pricing
This is a free tool.
This tool will tell you about the search volume for your site and your competitors’ site on a daily basis. It will also help you in choosing the advertisements and keywords.
Google Trends Pros and Cons
- Easy user interface.
- Allows checking the data from the results are deduced.
- Tells you about keyword popularity.
- Integration with other tools is a problem.
- Sometimes gives irrelevant terms.
Google Trends Pricing
This service is free of course 🙂
This digital marketing tool helps to search media plans that include the keywords related to different regions of the world regarding a specific product or a service.
Google Keyword Planner Pros and Cons
- Finds new keywords.
- Gives new search volumes based on different keywords.
- It also gives results based on historical data.
- Only that result is displayed that is exactly matching.
- There are no options for choosing phrases.
Google Keyword Planner Pricing
This tool charges you for the series you use, and the price can be decided upon signup.
This tool informs you about the activity of traffic on your website and how they interact with different things. It will give you advice that can be used to succeed on the web.
Google Site Kit (WordPress Plugin) Pros and Cons
- It monitors all traffic.
- It is very popular and has a big community.
- It gives results very fast.
- The data provided is fast, but it is insufficient sometimes.
- There is no improved eCommerce integration available.
Google Site Kit Pricing
The plugin service is free to download and install.
This chrome extension is specifically made to show you pages that are similar to those you’re browsing on right now. Pages can be shown by different keywords or types of content.
Google Similar Pages Pros and Cons
- Shows great results.
- No long list of related pages.
- The user interface could have more features.
- Sometimes stops responding.
Google Similar Pages Pricing
This extension is free to install on chrome browsers.
This tool can be used to tell people about the features of your business. There they can see about your business. This can be very helpful for your business as it will get you more customers.
Google Places for Business Pros and Cons
- You can add all features of your business.
- Easy to manage.
- Customers find it very helpful.
- There are no considerable cons for this service.
Google Places for Business Pricing
It’s a free feature of Google.
This is a service that provides free tag management for websites and apps. This helps in better integration with different systems that make your program faster.
Google Tag manager Pros and Cons
- Shows stats about every visitor.
- Free service.
- You can see the source of the coming traffic.
- Needs technical and programming knowledge.
- Not working with some websites.
Google Tag manager Pricing
This service is completely free
This tool helps you in creating numerous UX improvements to your websites. These are compatible with web and mobile devices. This can help you in redesigning your website according to your content.
Google Optimize Pros and Cons
- Helps in optimizing the site.
- Improves the traffic interactions on your website.
- Easy testing while developing.
- The user interface can be better.
- Sometimes the results are not accurate.
Google Optimize Pricing
This is a free service.
This tool is very helpful for the teams who have team members from all around the world. This tool helps to keep and manage all data in one place. And the customizations on that data are real-time.
Google Data Studio Pros and Cons
- Easy integration with other tools provided by Google.
- Easy to use.
- Many features are available.
Google Data Studio Pricing
This tool is free for all users around the world that makes it widely accepted by different teams.
Google Surveys Pros and Cons
- It can be used for many purposes.
- Results are displayed in many different forms.
- The results are sometimes not very clear.
- There could be many other options for getting answers.
Google Surveys Pricing
This tool is free. You just need to have a Google account.
This tool helps people to learn new Google skills. There are different types of classes you can take, and, in the end, you can take an exam and when you pass, you will get a certificate that can be added to your CV.
Google Digital Garage Pros and Cons
- Class hours are flexible.
- There is quality teaching.
- Affordable for many students because it is free.
- There is less information about the software itself.
- The whole process is time-consuming.
Google Digital Garage Pricing
This great learning tool is completely free.
This tool tells you about the ways of different people using the internet. This is great for people who are looking for money from their website as they can check these trends and update their website.
Google Consumer Barometer Pros and Cons
- Updated data is provided for a better understanding.
- Filter settings reach their limits very quickly.
- When the limit is reached, you can no longer get any data.
Google Consumer Barometer Pricing
It is a free service.
This is another tool where you can learn different skills. All the skills that you learn here can be used in your certificates. Here you will learn about all kinds of marketing skills.
Google Skill Shop Pros and Cons
- You can choose when you want to lean.
- Good quality teaching.
- The whole process is time-consuming.
- Sometimes students can’t understand properly.
Google Skill Shop Pricing
This is a completely free tool.
20. Google Blogger
This tool works for marketing purposes for different people. Anyone can share their information here that can be viewed by others. This gives people a better platform for sharing information.
Google Blogger Pros and Cons
- Premium valued services that are free.
- User-friendly interface.
- No programming knowledge required.
- Only suitable for personal usage, not for large corporations.
- There are no customization options available for some features.
Google Blogger Pricing
This tool costs nothing. Even its premium features are available at no cost.
The tools that are mentioned above are all the free tools related to SEO. All of these tools are provided by Google and all of them are free. These tools have different purposes for each of them.
Some are used for marketing your products; some teach you about the new skills and some are for searching better content for your website like advanced keywords and content data.
These tools are great for the success of your website because they help you to improve your website by getting better data, understanding how the traffic on the internet is working and how people interact with your site.
All of these tools have distinct purposes and they can be selected based upon their needs. You can get a better idea about each of these tools by reading this article. And then you can select the tool that fulfills your needs in the best way.
We Also Reviewed
- Top 15 SERP Checker And Analysis Tools
- Mangools vs. Ahrefs In-Depth Review – Which One Should You Use?
- Top 20 Free & Paid Tools For Local SEO
- SEMRush vs Spyfu – Which One Is Better? You’d Be Surprised To Know
- Active Campaign Review & Pricing
- Top 25 WordPress SEO Plugins
- Top 10 Market Research Examples And Methods
- Top 60 Online Marketing Research Tools
- Ubersuggest vs SEMrush – Which Is Bettter?
- Top 60 Free Marketing Tools (And Why You Should Use Them)