This article will take a deep dive into one of the best keyword tools that do keyword research, competitor analysis and more. This tools is Serpstat.
We’ll look at what they’re used for, what they do, and even go further to look differences between each one of them. We’ll sum it all up both pros and cons of each tool.
Related: LongTailPro vs. KWFinder Review
What is Serpstat?
Serpstat is a comprehensive platform for search engine optimization. It is designed to help businesses improve their performance in major SEO areas, specifically marketing, search analytics, content marketing, PPC, and more.
You can use it to find new keyword opportunities, content ideas, analyze PPC campaigns, and perform in-depth competitor research.
Serpstat is one of the newest player in this market. It is going up against Ahrefs, Moz Pro, SEMrush, Long Tail Pro, KWFinder and more.
Search engine optimization experts love having the data they require at whatever point they require it. With Serpstat, they don’t just get the search position for that keyword, but every search result of its main 100 indexed searches. In addition, you will likewise get the authentic information of a keyword for each city or district.
Backlink analysis is indispensable to any SEO campaign. With Serpstat, you get a careful backlink analysis report that incorporates a set of anchors together with referring pages and domains. The framework additionally allows you to follow the backlinks of your competitors.
In conclusion, Serpstat allows you to gather information in these 5 main areas:
- Website Analysis
- Keyword research
- Backlink Analysis
- Rank Tracker
- Site Audit
Here are my favorite Market Research & SEO tools:
Great Value For Money
Mangools is one of my go-to tools to easily identify keyword opportunities to target. With the additional benefit of having all the metrics in one place to easily filter the best ones, it really facilitates the market research process. It’s also very easy and intuitive to use so I don’t have any issues with getting started quickly. And if you are on a budget, they offer an affordable monthly plan that will fit your needs.
|Visit Website at Mangools.com|
Semrush is the best SEO tool on the market. It’s packed with features that make it easy to find data and insights about your site, competitors, and industry. You can use it to monitor your backlinks, track rankings across multiple keywords, see who’s linking to you (and who isn’t), spy on competitor sites…the list goes on.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com|
More of my favorite Marketing Tools:
Jarvis is a tool that allows you to generate any content 10x times faster! I was able to create a blog post in a matter of 15 minutes or less. Their AI assistant can write the content for you or even suggest topics in the niche you're in and research the market for new insights, data and content. They have a 5 day trial for free
|Visit Website at Jarvis.ai|
TubeBuddy makes your YouTube marketing easy. It's a browser extension that adds a layer of tools directly on top of YouTube’s website. With just a few quick clicks, it helped me grow my channel from 0 subscribers to 1000s of subscribers using keyword research, advanced analytics and much more.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com|
Features of Serpstat
- Reporting suite
- Keyword database
- Search and web traffic analytics
- Backlink Index
- Historical database of Pay-Per-Click ads
- Training documentation
- Website rankings
- Site Audit tool
- Easily discover organic keywords and your search engine position.
- Has on-site auditing.
- Hands-on support
- Helpful for keyword strategy by using rank tracking and backlinks data.
- Serpstat finds all the keywords you rank for (not only those you ask it to check for like some tools)
- Detailed analytics at the URL level (not only the domain level)
- Captures all top 100 search results so you can track your position changes as well as competitors
- Affordable pricing
- The ‘Missing Keywords’ feature shows all the keywords that competitors are ranking for but you are not. This can be conducted for URLs also!
- Clean interface design and quality visualizations
- Automatically determines competitors of domain or URL based on common keywords,
- Email alerts for position changes
- Shows monetary value of “free” organic traffic earned
- Top Pages report discovers most popular pages of any site
- “Content Marketing” tool shows popular search questions to write content around
- Chat support is responsive and thorough
- Serpstat has PPC ad data
- Technical SEO site audits are customizeable
- Takes time to learn the platform.
- Can be slow sometimes to process big databases.
- Lacking some features like finding a parent keyword from long tail keywords and vice versa.
- No SEO toolbar/Chrome extension
- No clickstream data for more accurate keyword statistics
- Backlink and keyword databases currently aren’t as large as competitors
- No integration with Google Search Console or Google Analytics
- No way to evaluate a group of keywords (keyword lists)
- No link intersect tool
- No Twitter share data
We have looked at these two great keyword tools. All in all, if you want a super user-friendly tool that focus on research and analysis, I think you’ll love Serpstat for its good interface, quality results, and performance.
Comment down below what you think about both tools so we can add more to this discussion.
We Also Reviewed
- Mangools vs. Ahrefs In-Depth Review – Which One Should You Use?
- Ubersuggest vs SEMrush – Which Is Bettter?
- Active Campaign Review & Pricing
- Top 15 Backlink Checker Tools
- Top 20 Branding Tools You Need To Know About
- Top 60 Free Marketing Tools (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Top 20 Free & Paid Tools For Local SEO
- Top 20 FREE SEO Tools Made By Google
- 20+ Best Keyword Research Tools | SEMRush Alternatives
- Top 15 Tools For Effective Marketing Analysis