We’ll take a deep dive to look at what they are used for, what they do, and even go further to look at the similarities and differences. We will also look at their individual advantages and what they both are best for.
What is LongTailPro?
LongTailPro is a simple yet powerful keyword research software. Its unique because it allows you to generate hundreds or even thousands of unique “Long Tail” keywords in a matter of few seconds based on 1 single root keyword or multiple root keywords entered into the software.
The need for LongTailPro was born out a painful experience. The experience of spending countless hours searching for low competition long-tail keywords.
It really doesn’t matter if you’re building an affiliate site, trying to market your small business or product.
You may even has just started thinking about starting a website. the foundation of a good SEO strategy is good keyword selection.
It even doesn’t matter if you’re using Squarespace, Weebly, or WordPress, strategically picking the right keywords can be the difference between traffic growth and stagnation.
This product was created by Spencer Haws from NichePursuits.com. He has been involved in the Internet marketing industry for more than 15 years and he has developed hundreds of website ranking with long tail keywords.
He tried dozens of keyword tools in the process and got so frustrated with all of them that he just created his own.
Also, he actually understands why these keywords are so important to your SEO strategy. Therefore, he’ll continuously strive to make Long Tail Pro the most effective software on the market.
Features of LongTailPro
Get Long Tail Keyword Ideas From a Seed Keyword
With Long Tail Pro, all it takes is a single seed keyword to get up to 1000 unique long tail keywords within seconds.
This goes a long way to satisfy the need to find keywords that meet your preferences fast. With this software you just need to create filters based on your average CPC bid, search volume, rank value, and many more.
The tool will within seconds give you a never-ending spreadsheet of keywords and this goes a long way to simplify your keyword selection process!
You can also Check Out What’s Working for Your Competitors
Most times, the best way to do keyword research is to stay back and let your competitors do all the hard work. By switching to the tool to “Competitor Keywords” mode, all you then have to do is that you input a competitor’s page or domain URL and watch LongTailPro dissects their website and give you their keyword strategy.
You can then compare the keyword suggestions using all the metrics that matter to the research you want to do. This tool gives you the possibility of skipping the number crunching and get straight to keywords that are proven to work!
You Get to Know Your Keywords More
Have you already gotten the set of keywords you need? Then be rest assured that it will lead to profitable results.
Always use Long Tail Pro to pull up keyword metrics in an instant and understand how well it’ll work for your campaign.
This tool gives you the possibility of inputting up to 200 manual keyword entries. The tool then does the analysis as such nothing to slow you down in the whole key word research process.
Easy to Use:
Keyword research can sometimes be a cumbersome and time-consuming task.
The amount of data you are faced with can sometimes go up to the thousands and it gives you endless possibilities. Comparably, LongTailPro is pretty easy and straightforward to use. This makes performing keyword research a breeze.
You can, for instance, easily toggle between the results and settings page. In addition, this tool also eases those who are unfamiliar with their platform into the experience.
For example, you can hold your mouse cursor over any option in the interface and a tooltip will pop up that provides a brief summary of what that particular option does.
Despite the fact that their software is already ridiculously easy to use, the developers of Long Tail Pro still took it upon themselves to include a series of “How to Videos,” which further enable their users to easily acclimate towards their software.
Three Interlocking Modules:
Long Tail Pro as a whole is a combination of three interlocking modules, namely: Keyword Research Module, Competitor Analysis Module, and Rank Checker Module.
These three distinct parts all work in unison to ensure that you get the most out of your keyword research efforts, allowing you to research for profitable keywords, analyze the competition for those keywords, and check on your own URL and the performance of your site’s keywords.
60-day Money Back Guarantee:
Potential customers will be glad to know that LongTailPro has a 60-day money back guarantee which ensures that you get a full refund if you decide not to continue using their product within 60 days.
People always appreciate being given some added peace of mind, and with this generous money back guarantee, purchasing Long Tail Pro is rendered virtually risk-free.
Results Tend to Take a Little While:
The main weakness of this software, much like most keyword research tools, is the fact that it usually takes a little while to pull up long lists of related terms.
Even though this is a common weakness shared by most keyword tools, it still must be mentioned because it is the one aspect of Long Tail Pro that definitely needs to be improved upon.
What is KWFinder?
This is the second tool we are about to study and a tool with endless possibilities.
KWFinder is an easy-to-use keyword research tool bringing thousands of perfect keyword ideas.
As of today, there are more than 1,350,000,000 keyword ideas in the database. The number grows daily due to the increase in demand.
The developers of this tool describe themselves as “online enthusiastic doing what we love”. From the ideas, design, implementation and development to the marketing and customer support, it’s all about passion.
It was first developed in 2014 and has stood the test of time. There have been many other tools designed along the line by this company. Many other companies trust this software and use it as well.
Features of KWFinder
These are some Features that make this tool different from other tools in the market. See how this uniqueness of KWFinder helps you in your keyword research process:
- This tool help you Find hidden long tail keywords. Gives you the ability to find new keywords in less than three minutes.
- You can also Organize keywords with keyword lists. The Keyword management with this tool make it clear and gives you a beautiful keyword strategy.
- There is a possibility of Filtering keywords that aren’t profitable. It helps you Get rid of low-traffic, high difficulty score, or any other keywords you don’t want to rank for.
- You can get Localized results for local keywords. Local SEO is all about precise results that makes your local keyword research easier. A smart feature present just in this tool.
- You also Import keywords you want to analyze. Analyze and get Results for thousands of your own keywords with a single keyword lookup.
- Availability of Google Suggest keyword source. You Get hundreds of new keyword ideas thanks to Google search autocomplete.
- This tool has the most accurate keyword difficulty measurement. Keyword difficulty is one of the major metrics for keyword optimization. It tells you what key word to use and those not to use.
- get analysis of Search trends and keyword metrics. You can Explore search trends, search volume and keyword metrics to optimize effectively.
- You also do SERP analysis and SEO metrics analysis using this tool. Performing keyword research without immediate SERP analysis won’t do the trick. As such this tool sets up for success with the availability of serp analysis
- The interface is plain gorgeous. I think it’s the best-designed interface of any keyword research tool.
- It gives you 3 different ways to research keywords.
- You can easily find important information like search volume and trends
- It has a quick-look keyword difficulty score that’s easy to understand
- It’s affordable, at least compared to many other keyword research tools
- KWFinder helps you actually find profitable and rankable keywords pretty fast.
- It’s not a full replacement for tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush because it doesn’t let you perform competitor research
- There’s no support for multi-tabbed research
We have looked at the two keyword research tools. All in all, if you want a super user-friendly tool for keyword suggestions and non-competitor keyword research, I think you’ll love KWFinder for its amazing interface, quality search results, and for how easy KWFinder makes it to find profitable keywords. If you want some competitor analysis then LongTailPro is the best choice for you.
Comment down below what you think about both tools so we can add more to this discussion.