Whether you have a personal blog, or you are running a small-scale or large-scale business website. There’s a need for search engine optimization. It is done to know more about the keywords which are searched over the internet.
There are many methods to search for these keywords. The best method is to get a keyword research tool and let it do its work. This is because there are many steps in the success of a website or a blog.
These steps start from the process of designing, then development. Then comes the most important part which is content. It must be original to be more effective. But there are still huge possibilities that even if everything is done perfectly, you still may not get the appropriate online traffic.
This is because one little thing which has drastic effects on the traffic was ignored. This little thing is known as a keyword. A keyword plays a major role in designing the content for your website.
Here are two tools that can be used for keyword research analysis. These will effectively help you to create better content for attracting better traffic for your website. Here their features, pricing, pros, and cons are discussed in detail.
SEMRush has gained acknowledgment in the market for its excellent services in the past decade. It offers a lot more than just keyword research. IT provides the most valuable data which can be used for digital marketing.
SEMRush is a complete package for the keywords research analysis. It works on different aspects. Then finds keywords according to different methods like word searches or website rankings.
There are options for generation reposts. These reports can have data based on websites` ranking over different search engines. There are long lists of keywords that can be filtered out to get the best matching keywords for your content.
In short, this could be the perfect option for you regarding keyword research analysis tool, but make sure to read this article to know all the details about this tool and our other pick.
This will let you decide which tool should choose and why because each of them has its benefits and drawbacks which are discussed in detail.
As per billing is concerned, there are three packages that are being offered to the customers. All three of them have options for being charged monthly and annually.
- The first option here is the pro package. It comes with more than 40 advanced tools with which you can run all your projects. You can also get comparisons with your competitors in the form of social media results, other rankings, and more.
This package costs $99.95 per month when charged monthly and $83.28 when charged annually.
- The next available option is the Guru package which allows things like Content marketing, branded reports, data from previous analysis, and other limits are extended too.
This package costs $199.95 per month when charged monthly and $166.62 when charged annually.
- The last package which they offer is the Business package. It includes all features from the Guru package and it also includes Google data studio integration with white-label reports and API access. All the limits are further extended here.
This package costs $399.95 per month when charged monthly and $333.28 when charged annually.
- If you are looking for a bigger option, they also have an enterprise package that can be used to fulfill all your business needs regarding marketing. This is a custom package.
SEMRush is a bundle of tools in one place. There are a lot of features which many people don’t even know. The basic job is to provide keyword analysis. But you must not be confused but this term for only one thing.
As it provides many things and features that are related to the field. There are many tabs in their user interface which is one better than the other in terms of usability. Their main highlight is keyword research analysis. This not only gives you all the keywords for any website.
It also gives you a report of those keywords that how each of them is working in the ranking if that website. But sometimes this list becomes very long. So, to tackle this situation, there is a filtering tool that will help you in picking up those keywords which are matching your desired patterns.
There are also options that include the feature to check one keyword and its effectiveness about every websites` ranking. Another feature tells the position of keywords. This also includes information about the keywords which have been changed or removed.
Here is another tab that tells you about the keywords which must be used for the best possible ranking for your website. Here, for each searched keyword, the system prompts a detailed scan on different search engines.
This search provides some results which are then filtered, and some keywords are selected which are effective for giving better ranking to your site.
SEMRush Pros and Cons
The pros and cons of SEMRush are discussed here but first, check the some of the pros.
Pros of SEMRush
- The tools provided here are great for competitive organic research for the websites. These tools are great for showing website rankings for everything like their ads which are displayed, etc.
- You get the option of researching organic keywords. You get results in different forms according to keywords and their relating terms. This shows their estimated values and their relation to previous data trends.
- The tools they provide are great for analyzing links. They track the links according to the traffic these links are providing and their levels.
- Now let`s talk about the cons of SEMRush.
Cons of SEMRush
- The user interface is not very user friendly. There are many great tools, but they are not organized in a good way which sometimes confuses.
- There are a lot of tools that make it difficult to remember how to use each one of them.
- Fewer customization options are available.
- Sometimes the comparison with data from the past is not accurate.
- For some individuals, their pricing policies are a little bit too expensive.
- The support team is not that active. They usually take one to two days to reply or solve your problem.
Spyfu is a digital marketing solution that helps marketers to upgrade their marketing strategies.
It has gained prominence in the market of keyword research analysis tools because of its excellent services in the respective field with the use of cutting-edge technologies. This tool is also well known because it is not only about keywords research analysis.
It also provides many other services like organic research, searching for the competition between different websites, and covering paid ads. All of this stuff is done under a single user interface which is very user friendly.
The user interface is so god that it requires you to only insert only a domain address and you will get all the information regarding the keywords, backlinks, ranking history, and all other important things. This feature makes it very user friendly.
Different packages are being offered according to the needs of every person or organization.
- Their first package is the Basic package. It costs $39 per month for a monthly subscription and $33 per month for an annual subscription. There are 250 sales leads and domains contacts, 5,000 weekly tracked keywords and rankings and 10,000 top lists results, all other features are unlimited.
- The next package is the Professional package. It costs $39 per month for a monthly subscription for the first month and then $78 per month and $58 per month for an annual subscription.
There are 500 sales leads and domains contacts, 15,000 weekly tracked keywords and rankings and 50,000 top lists results, 10,000 API rows returned, and custom brand reporting, all other features are unlimited.
- The next package is the Team package. It costs $299 per month for a monthly subscription and $199 per month for an annual subscription.
There are 2,000 sales leads and domains contacts, 40,000 weekly tracked keywords and rankings and 75,000 top lists results, 10,000 API rows returned, and custom brand reporting, all other features are unlimited. It also gives a privilege for 5 users to log in at the same time.
Many features make it one of the best tools in the market. The best thing is that all the data and reports are very fine details which are very useful for the users. All you need is to enter the domain and it will show you all the details.
Here one more good feature is that the results are not only in terms of organic keywords values, but they are also present in the form of clicks. Spyfu allows its users to compare multiple sites at the same time which is a mind-blowing feature because it saves a lot of time and brainstorming.
As keywords play an important role in boosting sales and traffic on a website, saving time is a very good thing to have. Another good feature is the display methods which are used by Spyfu.
To facilitate its users for easier comparisons, here data is not only presented in forms of reports. But it is also interpreted in forms of charts and figure diagrams which makes it very easy to understand and analyze the data.
There are two different features in this tool which are mostly confused with each other. One is keyword research and the other is SEO research. The keyword research tool will give you information about all the keywords which are being used by different websites to gain traffic on the internet.
On the other hand, SEO research tools will tell you about those keywords which are playing an important role in the ranking of that website. Both of these tools are very useful as they can be intelligently used to identify useful keywords and use them for your site to improve its worth over the internet.
One great feature which is usually missed by all other tools is the analysis reports generation based on the data from the past. This could be very helpful to know about the strategies of different sited for getting traffic and better sales.
Spyfu Pros and Cons
Here is the comparison between the pros and cons of Spyfu.
Pros of Spyfu
- It provides better keywords.
- Most of the time the data provided is accurate.
- A free version is available.
- It provides a detailed analysis of which keywords are the competitors using.
- There are some predictions and guidance about future operations.
Cons of Spyfu
- There are a lot of keywords recommended which makes it very difficult to choose one.
- Their newsletter is irritating sometimes.
- A free version is available but the services which you get are limited.
- The paid version is too expensive for some users.
- It is unable to differentiate among different search engines.
To conclude this discussion, we can say that these were all the details about these two marketing analysis tools that can be very helpful for improving your sales and online traffic. Here are some main differences between these two.
Spyfu has more than 10 years of data while SEMRush has data for only 7 or 8 years. As an SEO platform, Spyfu is limited to competitor analysis but SEMRush has many other features. SEMRush also has traffic analysis tools which are lacked by Spyfu.
If you look for overall keyword research tool comparison, SEMRush is a bit better than Spyfu. But there are still some features which are missed, and some little things are not suitable for every average user in the market.
By reading this article, we hope that you will be able to make your decision about which one should you buy and use. Both are excellent in terms of the services they are providing, but you must select the one which fulfills your needs in the best possible manner.