Being an online marketer, the marketing research tools around you are constantly evolving. You need up-to-date software to help you gauge what kinds of content is being read constantly, what people are searching for, and what’s very hot and trending.
Since the market is in a frequent state of change, understanding what makes your customers tick is vital to keeping you up-to-date before your competition. Marketing research tools are the best way to do this.
Therefore, we’ve made a list of the top 60 online marketing research tools in order to help you do just that.
So lets get started!
Here are my favorite Market Research & SEO tools:
Great Value For Money
Mangools is one of my go-to tools to easily identify keyword opportunities to target. With the additional benefit of having all the metrics in one place to easily filter the best ones, it really facilitates the market research process. It’s also very easy and intuitive to use so I don’t have any issues with getting started quickly. And if you are on a budget, they offer an affordable monthly plan that will fit your needs.
|Visit Website at Mangools.com|
Semrush is the best SEO tool on the market. It’s packed with features that make it easy to find data and insights about your site, competitors, and industry. You can use it to monitor your backlinks, track rankings across multiple keywords, see who’s linking to you (and who isn’t), spy on competitor sites…the list goes on.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com|
More of my favorite Marketing Tools:
Jarvis is a tool that allows you to generate any content 10x times faster! I was able to create a blog post in a matter of 15 minutes or less. Their AI assistant can write the content for you or even suggest topics in the niche you're in and research the market for new insights, data and content. They have a 5 day trial for free
|Visit Website at Jarvis.ai|
TubeBuddy makes your YouTube marketing easy. It's a browser extension that adds a layer of tools directly on top of YouTube’s website. With just a few quick clicks, it helped me grow my channel from 0 subscribers to 1000s of subscribers using keyword research, advanced analytics and much more.
|Visit Website at Semrush.com|
Keyword Research & SEO:
- KWFinder | Price: Starts from $29.90/mo
- SEMrush | Price: Starts from $99.00/mo
- LongTailPro | Price: Free trail. Starts from $25.00/mo – Get it for 30% OFF
- Spyfu | Price: Starts from $33.00/mo
- KeySearch | Price: Free trail. Pro starts from $17.00/mo (use the code KSDISC for 20% OFF)
- SE Ranking | Price: Starts from $7.00/mo
- Wordtracker | Price: Free trail. Starts from $27.00/mo
- SerptStat | Price: Starts from $19.00/mo
- Bing Ads Intelligence | Price: Free to download and use via the Microsoft Office Excel interface.
- Jaaxy | Price: Starts from $19.00/mo
- Google Adwords Keyword Planner | Price: Depends on your budget
- WordStream | Price: Starts from $264.00/mo
- Google Trends | Price: Free
- Soovle | Price: Free
- Keyword.io | Price: Free. Pro plan starts from $29.00/mo
- Ubersuggest | Price: Free
- Moz Analytics | Price: Free trail. Pro starts from $99.00/mo
- Keyword Tool | Price: Free trail. Pro starts from $48.00/mo
- Ahrefs | Starts from $99.00/mo
- SECockpit | Starts from $40.00/mo
Related: 20+ Best Keyword Research Tools For SEO And Online Marketing
- SERPwatcher | Price: Starts from $29.00/mo
- SimilarWeb | Price: Free and enterprise plans
- Piwik | Price: Free and enterprise.
- Clicky | Price: Free
- Adobe Analytics | Price: As a part of Adobe cloud suite.
- Mixpanel | Price: Free. Pro plans start from $999/mo
- Google Analytics | Price: Free
- KISSmetrics | Price: Based on your needs
- Alexa | Free trail. Starts from $79.00/mo
- Crazy Egg | Starts from $29.00/mo
- Gaug.es | Price: Free trail. Starts from $6.00/mo
- Open Web Analytics | Price: Free
Research & Survey Tools:
- SurveyMonkey | Price: Free. Pro starts from $34.00/mo
- Typeform | Price: Free. Pro starts from $30/mo
- SurveyGizmo | Price: Customized pricing based on your needs
- GutCheck | Price: Customized pricing based on your needs
- Digsite | Price: Customized pricing based on your needs
- AYTM | Price: Free. Pro starts from $75/mo
- Brilliant | Price: Customized pricing based on your needs
- Buzz Sumo | Price: Free trail. Starts from $79.00/mo
- SumAll | Price: Free
- Mention | Price: Starts from $29.00/mo
- Tagboard | Price: Free and customized pricing
- Follerwonk | Price: Free. Pro starts from $29.00/mo
- Shared Count | Price: Free. Pro starts from $40.00/mo
- Social Mention | Price: Free
- Social Analytics (extension) | Price: Free
- Empire.Kred | Price: Free trail. Starts from $17.00/mo
- Hootsuite Insights | Price: Customized pricing based on your needs
- ShareMetric (chrome extension) | Price: Free
- Mentia | Price: Free. Pro starts from $250.00/mo
- BackTweets | Price: Free
Content & Topic Research:
- Quora | Price: Free
- Feedly | Price: Free. Pro starts from $5.00/mo
- Medium | Price: Free. Pro starts from $5.00/mo
- IFTTT + RSS Feeds | Price: Free
- Google Search | Price: Free
- Flipboard | Price: Free
- Reddit | Price: Free
- Pocket | Price: Free. Pro starts from $4.99/mo
- Slideshare | Price: Free
- Pinterest | Price: Free
- Sidebar.io | Price: Free
We’ve summed up the top 60 tools for online marketing research. Each one of them has its own benefits and pitfalls, but testing each one of them would definitely be beneficial for you and your marketing team.
Every once in a while we’re going to update, so feel free to comment down below on great tools you’ve found lately – they might be added to our list.
So until next time, cheers!
We Also Reviewed
- Top 25 Free Tools For Conducting Market Research
- Top 15 Keyword Rank Checker Tools To Check Your Keyword Rankings
- Top 20 Bulk email verification services [FREE & Paid]
- Top 15 MailChimp Alternatives
- Ahrefs In-Depth Review
- Top 15 Advanced Website Crawlers for Improved SEO
- SEMRush Review & Pricing
- Top 20 FREE SEO Tools Made By Google
- Serpstat vs SEMRush Review – Which Keyword Tool Is Better?
- MailGet Review & Pricing
Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it
😉 I will return once again since I book-marked
it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.
Thanks for the bookmark!
Your website has exceptional material. I bookmarked the site
Do you have any insights on Buffer as a Social Media Management Tool? How about Content Curation Tools? Do you have any insight on cyfe as an Analytics Tool? Thank you for the post, though. I bookmarked it as well!
Appreciate this post. Will try it out.
Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe that this site needs a lot more attention. I’ll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!
Thank you very much!
Good day! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if
that would be ok. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and
look forward to new posts.
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that
I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I
hope you write again soon!