An honest Review about MailGet with its variety of features, pros & cons, pricing and more.
What is MailGet?
A perfect email marketing solution that is affordable and requires no hosting and complicated setup. Just send emails via Amazon SES and other SMTPs.
Inbuilt responsive email template builder lets you create stunning emails. The service provides free email templates covering various niches. SMTP routing allows sending bulk emails through various SMTPs to get high deliverability. Grow your subscriber’s list by embedding signup form. MailGet also comes with inbuilt list management and list cleaning system.
Features of MailGet
MailGet’s email marketing tool includes:
- No server required – MailGet marketing software is fully hosted fast Amazon server and so you can spend your quality time doing other important stuff rather than worrying about updates.
- Easy Responsive Email Builder – Powerful responsive email builder to design pixel-perfect, branded emails that look incredible in every inbox and on every device. Drag & Drop elements have unique green CTA Buttons which are tested & proven to Double/Triple Click Rate in every campaign.
- Custom HTML Emails – Use this feature if your newsletter demands special layout which can be fulfilled by custom HTML. Advanced HTML user will find this feature very useful in giving a unique & special look to their mails.
- 40+ SMTP Integration Available – Integrate with multiple well-known SMTP services say – Amazon SES, Mailgun, Postmark, SendGrid, Mailjet, Mandrill and other SMTP relay services. Distribute your emails and send through multiple services to achieve best inbox deliver ability.
- Smart Analytics – Track your email campaigns with comprehensive awesome data visualization. The system simplifies analytics with straightforward stats and graphs that show you who opened your messages, how many clicked, how many people unsubscribed and more.
- Personalization Tags – Converse with your customers via personalized content. You can personalize your emails to greet your recipients by their first name. Personalization is a great way to engage with your subscribers and sell more stuff.
- Automated Email Drip/ Autoresponder – Get enterprise-level automation and send a set of emails based on specific timelines to provide your customer the right information at the right time. Experience marketing automation built for your business.
- Intelligent List Management – Collect, segment and manage your contacts more effectively and then send more targeted and personal message to improve deliver ability and engagement rate. Easily import your email list via CSV or individual contacts and ensure your list is up to date. You can also block and delete contact individually as needed.
- Email List Cleaning – Performs email list validation and verification on your existing email addresses. It free up all irrelevant contacts i.e. bad, duplicate, spam, and inactive addresses that can affect your email marketing campaign. And improves your email reputation and increased email deliver ability.
- Auto FollowUp Emails – Set automatic follow-up email to resend the email message to those contacts that failed to open your email first campaign and dramatically improve your open rates. You can customize how long to wait until a follow-up email is sent.
- Hard Bounce Ducking – Get rid of spam complaints and bounces. MailGet detects and removes all junk and temporary email addresses that are used for one-time usage during signup. These hard bounced addresses will harm your reputation, so to prevent that we add those emails into suspended and bounce email list.
- Custom Unsubscribe Link – Unsubscribe email feature allows your recipient to unsubscribe from your campaign with a single click instead of marking you as spam. With this feature, your customer can effortlessly remove themselves from your email marketing list.
- Subscription Form – Add a subscription form to your website to grow your audience and generate more leads and sales. Collect subscribers directly into your list with web forms and start growing your email list..!!
- API Integration – Integrate MailGet with other service providers and automatically get your contact list synchronized and add subscribers directly into the list. There’s no need to import subscriber list explicitly.
- Super Affordable Email Marketing – MailGet email marketing service is 100x cheaper than other top email marketing service providers. It has all the necessary features and tools required for a successful email campaign.
Related: SEMRush Honest Review & Pricing 2019
- Have all our forms in one location. This makes is much easier to follow up and track requests. Also for record keeping, I can now just log in and see the history of each form.
- It has Drip & scheduling feature. Easy drag & drop feature . Also, Email templates to make my work a lot easier. It is very convenient & easy to use.
- There are several amazing features that this software has like drip emails, auto follow-up, easy to use builder tool and the best thing is this all is available at very low cost.
- While they have a conditional logic, I wish this was better designed. To make a conditional form, it’s a lot of clicking and scrolling. If one element can be turned on by 2 different options, I will have to have 2 of two same elements. So, while the conditional logic is in place. It just needs to be developed more.
Price: Starts from $5.00/mo