An honest KWFinder Review with all of it’s features, pros & cons, pricing and more.
What is KWFinder?
KWFinder is a keyword research tool that allows you to discover new keyword ideas and terms.
It has 1,350,000,000 keyword ideas in it, and the number grows every day due to market demands.
It was first released in 2014 and since then they’ve been leading the market of keyword research tools.
Features of KWFinder
These are key features that make this tool so unique. Here is how KWFinder can help you:
- Find hidden long tail keywords in less than 3 minutes.
- Organize keywords with keyword lists – keyword management is clear and gives you an efficient strategy.
- Filter keywords that aren’t profitable. It helps you get rid of low-traffic, high difficulty score, or any other keywords you don’t want to rank for.
- Localize results for local keywords – Local SEO is all about precise results that makes your local keyword research easier. A smart feature present just in this tool.
- Import keywords and analyze results of thousands of your keywords with a single keyword lookup.
- Availability of Google Suggest keyword source. You get hundreds of new keyword ideas thanks to Google search autocomplete.
- This tool has the most accurate keyword difficulty measurement.
- Get analysis of Search trends and keyword metrics. You can Explore search trends, search volume and keyword metrics to optimize effectively.
- You also do SERP analysis and SEO metrics analysis using this tool. Performing keyword research without immediate SERP analysis won’t do the trick. As such this tool sets up for success with the availability of serp analysis
- The interface is amazing. Impressive user experience across all features
- It gives you 3 different ways to research keywords.
- Search volume and trends are easily accessible.
- It has a quick-look keyword difficulty score that’s easy to understand
- Compared to other tools, It’s relatively cheap.
- It helps you find longtail keywords and suggestions fast
- There’s no support for multi-tabbed research
Price: Starts from $29.9/mo